Should snow days be added towards the end of the school year.

We all know that winter is quickly approaching, and everybody is excited because with winter comes Christmas and everybody is looking forward to that because we get a break from school, and we receive and give presents and generally spend time with our families and have a great time. Now with the talk about winter and the holidays also comes the talk of snow days. For those that don’t know that what snow days are, they are basically days on which classes are cancelled for those days because there is too much snow to go outside. With the snow days also comes the fact that more days of school are added towards the end of the year for the days school was cancelled because of those snow days. All this begs to differ the question, “should there be more days added to the end of the school year just because of snow days?” Some students will say yes, and some students will say no. As a matter of fact, most students will say no. Why is the reason students will say no? It’s because most students want to get out of school and enjoy their summer and most want to graduate and be done with school, but they can’t because they have more days of school towards the end of the year. Other students don’t want to get out of school early towards the end of the year because they like school and spending time with their friends and overall enjoying exploring new things while they’re in school. Overall, though when snow days are announced we are all happy because it is a little break from school, and everybody needs a break occasionally so they can relax and not have to worry about going to school or turning in any assignments.