School Sports

School+Sports

Sports are a form of interaction where everyone can come together and support one team all together. Winter sports consist of boys and girls basketball, wrestling and swim. Whether you join a sport or not its always good to support your friends in what they want to achieve. A few friends of mine play basketball who will be supported for their skillful plays. Being able to experience high school sports is a beautiful thing, the euphoric feeling that is brought is unlike anything, when you hear everyone around you showing their excitement for one cause you too will yell at the top of your lungs for your team. The winter season is the best after Fall, everyone should make an effort to try and come out for your teams. Being social will always be a great part of your lives, so making more friends now will only benefit you. Sports is a great way to make those friends, all of my friends play atleast one sport and they enjoy it, its probably the only reason they keep their grades up so its just another benefit in return.

The Sports

Basketball, swim and wrestling the sports that come with winter. These sports we all know and love, the young men and women of this school put their all in to being the best, everyday they shall train to put on a show at the best of their great ability. The training that is taken upon each day, is hard work for each athlete that participates in representing this institution. So, the least we could do is support them in this time that they spend having fun but competitively. Wrestling is a very hardy sport about strength and tactic a very good friend of mine is a wrestler here at Pasco High who has to work hard everyday after school to better himself. The students of this school practice in and out of their seasons getting better at their sport, in return the least we can do is give them some kind of praise. Our classes aren’t the only places we learn, we get experiences from thing that happen in between our classes or outside them for example sports. Everyone loves swimming, so you can compete at school with others who share that same talent. It is a less popular sport but like everything it can be fun. Everyone should try out some type of sport whether its in the winter season or others.

School Spirit

School spirit is a complicated subject because being completely honest this school’s spirit is at an all time low. The stupidity that the students of this school hold, to believe that they are greater than others is so far gone that they believe they are to great to support their school team. School spirit has always been something that is wanting to be represented, we hold old Wasco newspapers where school spirit is something everyone is proud of, participating as much as they can to show how much they love their school. That is what we should have now, we have more resources than they did yet we are stuck in a conceited void. With the time elapsed at the end of my senior year, hopefully every student can be proud in the school spirit they will have. many didn’t realize what a beautiful experience high school is until they actually opened their eyes and realized like everything it has its end, a lot of students don’t realize towards their final two years of high school and others that are younger should realize earlier than we did.