Cars at PHS

Person with gun reported at Pasco High School | Tri-City Herald  

At Pasco High School we have some very common cars that people drive. I found that the most common cars at school are a Toyota Camry, Nissan Altima and Honda Civics’. But we’re not looking for the most common we want to know what car stands out the most. There are a few models and buildings people have here at Pasco high, for example an Acura RSX, Honda civic, not very special but different in its builds, models and other things as well. The cars that we found out that stand out the most in are parking lot would be Mustang GT, white Jeep truck, infinity g35, SRT jeep, Audi S4. Not all but most people enjoy adding on and building their cars. For example, there are some modifications u can add to car like a new set of rims, upgrading your suspension, adding FBO on your car, improve your sound and performance with a kit, and upgrade to an aftermarket exhaust. What the lowest car u seen? The top lowest car at Pasco that we’ve seen is a 2015 bagged Honda civic SI after that would be a scion TC. Modifying cars at school can be a great way to learn about mechanics and engineering. It can also be a fun way to express yourself and customize your car to your own tastes. With the right knowledge and resources, students can make their cars look and perform better while also learning valuable skills.  

For starters, students can modify their cars’ exterior by changing the paint job, adding body kits, or replacing the wheels. This is a great way to make the car look more unique and stand out from the crowd. It can also be a great way to learn about painting and body work. 

Furthermore, under the hood students can modify their cars by adding aftermarket parts such as cold air intakes, exhausts, engine performance chips and many other ways. These modifications can help improve the car’s performance and make it faster and more powerful. It’s important to note, however, that these modifications should only be done with the help of a professional mechanic or instructor.

Students can also modify the interior of their cars, such as adding new seats, audio systems, and interior trim. This can be a great way to make the car more comfortable and enjoyable to drive. It can also be a great way to learn about cars upholstery and better audio systems.

Finally, students can customize their cars with decals and other accessories. This is a great way to show off their personality and make the car look more unique. Modifying cars at school can be a great way to learn about mechanics, express yourself, and make your car look and perform better. With the right knowledge and resources, students can make their cars look and perform better. while also learning valuable skills.