Breaking News
  • PHS Mental Health Week: April 29-May 3
  • Prom at Moore Mansion: May 11th; 7-11pm
  • Early Release: May 15th
  • April 23rd and 30th - State Testing (10th and 11th Grade ONLY)
  • Senior Cap and Gown Pick-up: May 7th & 8th (After school)
  • FINAL DAY TO TURN IN PROM GUEST FORMS: FRIDAY MAY 3RD
  • Senior meeting in PHS gym: May 15th
  • Golden Bulldogs: May 16th
  • May 6th-10th - SPIRIT WEEK
  • May 1st - NHS (Blood drive in library)
The Student News Site of Pasco High School

Wasco

Wasco

Wasco

Dreams at Pasco High

A good while ago I had a very strange yet beautiful dream where I went from being in a hotel lobby to driving a car at the bottom of the ocean. This dream had me thinking what about other people’s weird dreams. So I went around and asked around Pasco High and here’s a collection of them.

From Kamaryie Gomez: “I’m Laying in my bed next thing d next thing you know my bed turn in to the water like that one show total drama Island when they wake up in the ocean that’s me floating into the sea next thing, I know shark comes out bites me in the leg”

From Mr. Campos: “My dreams I guess kind of weird dreams are flying I always dream that I fly or that I can jump really high and its usually like when I’m getting away from something so that’s usually what I usually dream that I’m running away from someone or something and out of nowhere I get the ability to jump really high or sort of fly and that’s usually the weird dreams I always have”

Mr Brown: “I was a senior in high school I started working for UPS and about 3 days after is started that job I had a dream where I was getting chased by boxes true to life kid you not and it woke me up Cause I had all these different size boxes chasing me down the road”

From Ms. Perez “ok so I lost my job and I had two different job offers one was to be like the teacher that like I don’t even know if it was a teacher I was going to be a teacher but I was going to just make floral arrangements so I could either be a teacher that makes floral arrangements but doesn’t teach kids how to do it just me or I could work at my chiropractor but not doing chiropractic it was like something else and I was like well I will continue to make the same amount of money if I become the teacher that makes floral arrangements so that sounds better but the people at my chiropractic office are really nice so like maybe I wanna work with them but then I wouldn’t make as much money so they were like well you could also do our coffee runs and you would get extra money for doing that which was like 500 dollars but I was like that’s not enough money to make up for the thousands of dollars I’m not gonna make in a salary because I was basically gonna be a receptionist or something I don’t really remember but then somebody came in and wanted me to adjust their back so then I was like winging it being a chiropractor and I was like this seems like a cool job but also I won’t make any money so I think I’ll go be the floral arranging teacher and like I don’t know it was weird ”