What are some senior regrets ??

There is not much time until Seniors graduate this June, so I have wondered if seniors here at Pasco High have any regrets if so then what are they? During my lunch time I personally talked to them and interviewed five students in total. While I interviewed them, I noticed that I would often get many answers that were quite similar. At the end of the day hopefully this could come to use for first-year students, sophomores and even juniors. Even though there is always going to be a little regret out there, this could always help students out in the future. 

From A.C “What I regret… it would be during my junior year when I let schoolwork pile up over and over, and not reaching out to my teachers when I was going through personal stuff especially when I needed help.” 

From A.F “I regret not being more active in school activities, for example participating in school events like sports, clubs, school dances etc. but mostly not participating in gear club.” 

From A.T “I regret skipping class and not putting enough effort on school because now on my senior year I must take a lot of online classes and not having a bigger school spirit like not going to sports games or participating in spirit week that also goes with trying to get along with more people since high school goes by on fast.” 

From A.V “I regret not doing any afterschool sports and slacking off in my sophomore year.” 

From B.M “Some regrets I have were not being involved with school activities, like with sports especially softball, I only did it in my first year and sophomore year, I wish I could have continued playing. More regrets I have are procrastinating with schoolwork and not enhancing my social skills, I was hoping I could have talked to more people.”