• May 31- Auto Show
  • May 30- Senior Awards Night
  • May 29- Bulldog House Opening
  • May 29- Bilingual Math Night
  • May 24- Last Senior Meeting
  • May 14th: National Honor Society Induction; 6-7pm in Library

For the class of 2027

Freshmen, do you need or want advice? We are here to help. As some of your fellow seniors and juniors, we are always here to give advice when needed. We interviewed a couple of our fellow classmates who are juniors and seniors, and asked every single one of them the same question “What’s a good piece of advice you would give the freshmen?”

Some of your seniors said:

“Don’t let what people say get to you”- Kymber Boyer

“Don’t give up before senior year, it gets hard but keep pushing because it all will be so worth the struggle in the end”-anonymous

“Don’t give up just yet, it’ll be worth it in the end trust the process”- Andrea Ramirez

“Skip but not too much, don’t get caught up”- Erasmo Sanchez (that’s not a very good piece of advice)

“ask questions, don’t be afraid to get a question wrong, go to class, start your high school career on the right foot stay on track, set yourself up for success NOW”- Mr. Trevino

“What I took from my last 3 years and the experiences I had, I am able to look at my freshman self and know what advice I needed. As a freshman I was scared for what was to come, not knowing what I wanted to do once I were to graduate, but you are not alone. Our school offers support by having good communication with your counselor throughout your 4 years in high school, It is a relief of stress because they help guide you.- Ariana Ramirez

Some advice from your juniors:

Dont skip because you will get addicted to it and before you know it, you’ve been gone a month. Focus on your classes since you don’t wanna be stressed on your junior or senior year trying to graduate… Hanging out with the wrong people will impact you.”Yirelda M. 

Just focus on your work and get it done, don’t worry about fitting in.” Amaya L 

“Get good grades and don’t procrastinate and be a good example to others.” Abby H 

“Try your best in all your classes and take advantage of all the opportunities for such as things like CBC and Tri-Tech, If you put in effort now will help you to be more successful in the future. Try to stay on top of assignments and don’t procrastinate getting your work done.” Isabel C