• May 31- Auto Show
  • May 30- Senior Awards Night
  • May 29- Bulldog House Opening
  • May 29- Bilingual Math Night
  • May 24- Last Senior Meeting
  • May 14th: National Honor Society Induction; 6-7pm in Library

What was the most given out candy on Halloween?

Throughout the years of trick or treating for me, the candy that I got the most of was either tootsie rolls, skittles, or M&M’s. I don’t know if it is because it is the candy that is the least expensive or because by the time you get to the door all the good candy is gone and they have gotten down to the bottom of the bowl with the candy that nobody wanted. I mean somebody’s favorite candy could be one of the three that I have gotten most of throughout the years but Snickers is the only correct answer when somebody asks you what the best candy is during trick-or-

treating or just in general.

This year for Halloween,2023, The candy that me and my friends got the most of was chocolate bars. It includes the following: Reese’s peanut butter cups, Twix, Kit Kats, Snickers, and Milky Way’s. I looked at the

Internet as well to see what the most popular candy that was given out and it said Reeses. But I only saw about 2-3 reeses in all the candy I got which was surprising to me considering it’s a popular candy. A lot of people were handing out Rice Krispies treats, Fruit snacks, and chips. Not something ideal to hand out on Halloween but it works.

There was something that I did not get a lot of while out getting candy that I had gotten throughout the years of going from house to house. Lollipops were something that I got nothing of. Usually, lollipops are the most popular especially because they come in bags of candies at stores all the time so it was weird to see that there were none in the bags of candies we had gotten while out. I also was not out long enough to know if there had been certain candies that were passed out because everyone started shutting down early considering that it was a school night.

In all, chocolate bars took the win for this year. Honestly, the candy was a lot better than it had been the last 3 years of going out trick-or-treating. Fruity candies and hard candies were the least popular unless you got fruit snacks which were the most passed out as fruity candies in my neighborhood. Another popular candy that was given out and that is usually given out every year is Twizzlers. Although it is a popular candy that is given out every year, not a lot of people are fond of the candy and, for me, is usually left at the bottom of the bag. This is just from one neighborhood so I’m sure that everyone got something a little different but along the same categories like chocolate bars.

https://www.cnbc.com/: Reese’s