• May 31- Auto Show
  • May 30- Senior Awards Night
  • May 29- Bulldog House Opening
  • May 29- Bilingual Math Night
  • May 24- Last Senior Meeting
  • May 14th: National Honor Society Induction; 6-7pm in Library

How is it attending Pasco High School?

What was your experience?

Everyone’s experience is different whether you’re in the same place at the same time. You go about things in ways that others won’t. I think everyone’s experiences come with how their past is, this doesn’t mean their past defines them but it does shape a person. I always say to live in the movement to make the best out of any situation, being angry and just sitting there and not doing anything about it will get you nowhere. High school shapes a lot of people, you come in being a 14-year-old freshman and leave as an 18-year-old young adult.

My personal experience at PHS wasn’t the best. I did meet great friends and acquaintances but that’s pretty much it. Being able to grow bonds with the teachers and staff here is pretty difficult in my opinion. They seem to overlook the good, but if you make one mistake throughout your four years they have a whole painted picture of you already. There were a few staff members throughout my four years I have been able to connect with and grow a sense of a good bond with Ms. Chavez, Mr. Trevino, Mr. V, and Ms.Lopez were the few who I could and still can sit and talk to. But attending PHS as a whole wasn’t how I expected, I just showed up to my classes and left. We as the student body could’ve done so much better to make our high school experience much better, by being more involved and participating.

• How was your experience at PHS?

“My experience at Pasco High School has been good and bad, I’ve made so many memories at this school and grown to form relationships with the people around me, and even met my high school sweetheart.”    – Andrea Ramirez

“My experience at Pasco has been good and bad, I’ve made so many memories good and bad but we learn from everything.” – Josue Espinoza

“My experience at Pasco High had a rough start during my first 2 years here. But now my third year here I’m finally feeling comfortable and met so many new people.” -Isabella Flores

“My experience at Pasco High has been pretty good and fun so far!” – Anonymous

“My experience at Pasco High has been good and I’ve made a lot of memories.” – Yasmine Nemecio

“My experience at Pasco High has been good. I have made a lot of memories and made good connections with some football teammates.” – Mateo Tovar