Breaking News
  • PHS Mental Health Week: April 29-May 3
  • Prom at Moore Mansion: May 11th; 7-11pm
  • Early Release: May 15th
  • April 23rd and 30th - State Testing (10th and 11th Grade ONLY)
  • Senior Cap and Gown Pick-up: May 7th & 8th (After school)
  • FINAL DAY TO TURN IN PROM GUEST FORMS: FRIDAY MAY 3RD
  • Senior meeting in PHS gym: May 15th
  • Golden Bulldogs: May 16th
  • May 6th-10th - SPIRIT WEEK
  • May 1st - NHS (Blood drive in library)
The Student News Site of Pasco High School

Wasco

Wasco

Wasco

When is it too early to put your tree up for x-mas?

Christmas trees are always a hot debate with everyone. Some people like to set them up before Halloween or even after Thanksgiving. It depends on the family and the traditions behind their tree. Not everyone celebrates Christmas and that is okay.

Honestly, our family puts our tree up before Thanksgiving or when we have time. It’s always been the tradition and decorating with homemade ornaments. I talked to other students around campus to see when it’s too early to put the tree up. One student stated that she thought “Right after Halloween, it’s the day after October. There is still another holiday coming up.” Right after Halloween is a little far stretched because there is other holidays. A  few other students I met said they put theirs up right after thanksgiving to make it a family tradition.

Whenever you put your tree it up, it’s okay. At the end of the day the holidays are meant to represent family and the love formed between all of it.