Breaking News
  • PHS Mental Health Week: April 29-May 3
  • Prom at Moore Mansion: May 11th; 7-11pm
  • Early Release: May 15th
  • April 23rd and 30th - State Testing (10th and 11th Grade ONLY)
  • Senior Cap and Gown Pick-up: May 7th & 8th (After school)
  • FINAL DAY TO TURN IN PROM GUEST FORMS: FRIDAY MAY 3RD
  • Senior meeting in PHS gym: May 15th
  • Golden Bulldogs: May 16th
  • May 6th-10th - SPIRIT WEEK
  • May 1st - NHS (Blood drive in library)
The Student News Site of Pasco High School

Wasco

Wasco

Wasco

Gift ideas for Christmas

Gift ideas for Christmas

Are you struggling to find a Christmas gift for your friend or family member? There are so many gift ideas I would recommend if you’re trying to impress that person or want to make them happy by giving them the best gift ever.   

One of my gift ideas would be to make them a gift basket with everything they like, for example, snacks, favorite gift cards, stuffed animals or plushies, blankets, beanies, socks, slippers, lotions, hygiene stuff, and candles. It’s different depending on if it’s a girl or boy but those are some ideas you should get for a gift basket.: You can find all these items in Target, Walmart, and the mall.

Jewelry, I think jewelry is a great gift because it can hold sentiment to a person, something a person can cherish for a long time. You can even buy matching sets for your family, and friends. 

I interviewed people about one of their favorite gifts they have given their friends or family and why it was their favorite thing they gifted them.

Me: what is one of your favorite gifts you have gifted your friend or family member and why?

Sophia: one of my favorite gifts I’ve given was a personalized photo album. I filled it with memories and moments we shared together, and it was so special to see their reaction and reminisce about those times.

Yoselyn: matching slippers, because almost every week I would spend a night with my cousin so I bought matching slippers because I think they’re cute and fun.

There are so many ideas for gifts that you should get for your family members and friends but those are my ideas.!