• PHS Mental Health Week: April 29-May 3
  • Prom at Moore Mansion: May 11th; 7-11pm
  • April 23rd and 30th - State Testing (10th and 11th Grade ONLY)
  • Senior Cap and Gown Pick-up: May 7th & 8th (After school)
  • FINAL DAY TO TURN IN PROM GUEST FORMS: FRIDAY MAY 3RD
  • May 6th-10th - SPIRIT WEEK
  • May 1st - NHS (Blood drive in library)

Top 10 most listened to Christmas songs

Top 10 most listened to Christmas songs

‘Tis the season to be jolly! And what better way to spread the holiday cheer than with some festive tunes? As Christmas is approaching, Christmas songs are definitely, an essential part of our holiday traditions, filling not only our homes but shopping malls, and radio stations with joyous melodies. in this article, we will take a deep dive into the greatest hits that have captivated listeners year by year. These songs have become the perfect soundtrack for the most wonderful time of the year, these songs never fail to bring magic to our holiday celebrations. They bring people together as many like to sing along, dance around, and just embrace the joyful spirit of the season. So here are the top 10 most listened-to Christmas songs that you will without a doubt hear at least once this holiday season.

1. All I Want For Christmas Is You by Maria Carey

Mariah Carey’s iconic holiday hit has become a modern Christmas classic capturing the excitement and joy of the seasons with its catchy melody and heartfelt lyric

1. Last Christmas by Wham!

This 80’s pop gem from Wham! Tells a bittersweet tale of love during the holiday season, making it a relatable and beloved song for many.

1. Feliz Navidad by Jose Feliciano

With its infectious Latin beats and simple, joyful lyrics this song is a joyful celebration of the Christmas spirit that transcends language barriers.

1. Jingle Bell Rock by Booby Helms

Be ready to rock around the Christmas tree with this upbeat and fun tune that has been a favorite for holiday gatherings and dance parties for decades.

1. Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee

With her energetic vocals and playful lyrics, Brenda Lee has made this song a festive favorite that will have you dancing and singing along in no time

1. It’s The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year by Andy Williams

This smooth and timeless rendition of this classic tune by Andy Williams is able to perfectly capture the joy and anticipation that comes with the Christmas season.

1. Santa Claus is Coming To Town by Bruce Springsteen

Bruce Springsteen’s iconic live performance of this beloved song adds a rock & roll twist to the classic tale of Santa coming to town.

1. White Christmas by Bing Crosby

With his warm and soothing voice, Bing Crosby is able to make this Irving Berlin classic evoke cozy holiday memories and a longing for a snowy Christmas.

1. Let It Snow! Let It Snow! By Dean Martin

Dean Martin’s smooth and suave vocals make this song an irresistible invitation to snuggle up by the fire and enjoy the wonders of winter land.

1. Winter Wonderland by Darlene Love

Darlene Love’s powerful and soulful rendition of this holiday favorite brings to life the enchanting beauty of a winter wonderland as well as the joy that comes with it.