Breaking News
  • PHS Mental Health Week: April 29-May 3
  • Prom at Moore Mansion: May 11th; 7-11pm
  • Early Release: May 15th
  • April 23rd and 30th - State Testing (10th and 11th Grade ONLY)
  • Senior Cap and Gown Pick-up: May 7th & 8th (After school)
  • FINAL DAY TO TURN IN PROM GUEST FORMS: FRIDAY MAY 3RD
  • Senior meeting in PHS gym: May 15th
  • Golden Bulldogs: May 16th
  • May 6th-10th - SPIRIT WEEK
  • May 1st - NHS (Blood drive in library)
The Student News Site of Pasco High School

Wasco

Wasco

Wasco

Senior photos due!

Getty Images/iStockphoto

Hey seniors, did you know your senior photos are due on Friday, November 24th? If you don’t want your junior, sophomore, or even possibly your freshman school photo to be reused, the yearbook staff highly recommends you submit your photo before the deadline because no late photos will be accepted. You can submit your senior photo at Phs.dog/seniorphoto

In many years after you graduate are you going to remember the trends and what you used to wear and how you and all of your friends used to look? “Senior photos are timeless. They are a final way of representing who you are at this time. 10 -20- 30- 50.. years from now you can look back at your senior photo and show people what you looked like and your fashion trends,” Ms. Vidrio explained.

Yearbook advisor Ms. Vidrio describes the need for senior photos, “Senior photos are used as a legal document. If you ever need proof of identification, government agencies, hospitals, and employers can use your senior photo as verification of identity.” Senior photos are used to make sure you are identifiable in case of emergency as well as any other school photo you have taken.

“Senior photos are a fun way to represent yourself by not using a uniform school photo.” Here at PHS, we don’t have uniforms so students are able to express themselves through their clothing and that’s something we will all be able to look back on in our high school yearbook in everyone’s senior photos.

These are the requirements:
-Photo must be waist up (or able to be zoomed in)
– Looking at the camera
– No props
– No hats
– No filters
– No pets
– Must be original photo