• May 14th: National Honor Society Induction; 6-7pm in Library
  • May 9th- Mom's Day Event (5:30-7:30 in student mall)
  • Mock Interviews: May 10th
  • Every 15 Minutes: May 9th-10th
  • PROM TICKETS FOR PRESALE NOW UNTIL MAY 9TH
  • Prom at Moore Mansion: May 11th; 7-11pm
  • Senior Cap and Gown Pick-up: May 7th & 8th (After school)

5 comedy movies to watch on thanksgiving

Friday  

This movie is about Craig and his friend, Smokey. Craig was just having a normal day at his house when Smokey came around and started to make fun of him because he lost his job on his day off. Afterward, Smokey and Craig were sitting on Craig’s porch when they saw the little kid who was knocking down his trash every day pass by his house, so Smokey and Craig started to chase him. When they went back on the porch, Smokey asked Craig if he wanted to smoke, Craig declined it at first but then took the offer. After an hour or so the person that Smokey works for came by, asking for his money, Smokey said he did not have it but would give it to him soon, but Lil Worm did not like the answer, so he threatened him and Craig to have it by 10:00 pm. When Smokey went back to the porch, Smokey told Craig that he got him into his problems and that they had until 10:00 pm to come up with the money, Craig did not like the idea but then changed his mind and tried to help him get that money. They encountered many problems before the time came to give the money back to Lil Worm. DISCLAIMER THIS MOVIE HAS LANGUAGE AND DRUG USE. 

White Chicks  

This movie is about two FBI agents, Kevin, and Marcus. Kevin and Marcus were trying to find a drug dealer, so they went undercover but their cover got blown quickly. Their boss was furious with them but gave them a last chance to escort the Wilson sisters to their hotel since the boss of the FBI got new information saying that the Wilson sisters were going to be targeted next in the Hamptons. When Marcus and Kevin were escorting them, they got into an accident leaving the girls injured. Marcus and Kevin tried doing everything to get the girls to go to the Hamptons, but they did not want to go because of their injuries so they left Marcus and Kevin with no other choice but to go undercover as them. They experienced a lot of problems while undercover. DISCLAIMER THIS MOVIE HAS LANGUAGE. 

Quiz Lady  

This movie is about Annie and Jenny. One day the retirement home called Annie and her sister because her mom escaped from the retirement home with her new boyfriend. When her sister, Jenny, came to the hospital, she asked Annie if she could stay at her home for a bit, and Annie agreed. When they were at Annie’s house, Jenny realized that Annie still watched the same show that she would watch when she was little and that knew all the answers to all the questions. Jenny thought it was a clever idea to take a video of her answering all the answers and post it on her social media. Annie did not realize this until she got to her job the next day and everyone at work was looking at her and then at their phones, she called her sister asking why she posted that, but Jenny just said it was good for her. When Annie was leaving work, she encountered a man telling her that her mom owed him 80,000 dollars and that she needed to pay her mom’s debt or else he would kill her best friend linguine. When Annie got home and could find her dog, she blamed Jenny for it and asked her how she would get that money Jenny encouraged her to go to the auditions for her favorite show to get that money, but Annie didn’t agree. Jenny and Annie encountered lots of problems trying to get the money to save her dog. DISCLAIMER THIS MOVIE HAS DRUG USE AND LANGUAGE. 

Stray  

This movie is about a dog named Reggie, Reggie always thought his owner loved him and would always take him out to play and challenge him with the games they played but that was not the case the owner would take him to faraway places and leave him there, hoping he would never come back. One day his owner took him to a place 3 hours away from his home and left him there. Reggie thought it was a challenge at first until he met 3 other dogs named Hunter, bug, and Maggie. These dogs told Reggie he was abandoned, but Reggie did not want to believe that but realized that what they were telling him was true and wanted revenge on his owner, so he wanted to go back home. Reggie and his 3 new friends set off to go back to his home to take revenge on his owner, they encountered a lot of problems during this adventure. DISCLAIMER THIS MOVIE HAS LANGUAGE AND INAPROPIATE ACTIONS. 

Murder Mystery  

This movie is about a couple named Audrey and Nick. Nick had promised Audrey that they were going to go to Europe after their wedding but never went. Fifteen years later, Audrey is talking to the girls in the salon when she realizes that he will never take her to Europe like he promised. When she gets home, she confronts him, and Nick tells her that they are and that it is going to be her 15th anniversary present. When they are on the plane Audrey asks the flight attendant if she can have some earplugs, but they cost $9, and Audrey does not want to pay for that. She sneaks into the first class to get some when she starts to talk to someone named Charles. There, he asks her if her and her husband want to join him on a cruise. At first they first decline but then agree. When they get there, they think everything is going to be normal until the first murder happens. They encounter lots of conflicts after the cruise and they want to find out who the killer is. DISCLAIMER THIS MOVIE CONTAINS LANGUAGE.