Breaking News
  • May 31- Auto Show
  • May 30- Senior Awards Night
  • May 29- Bulldog House Opening
  • May 29- Bilingual Math Night
  • May 24- Last Senior Meeting
  • May 14th: National Honor Society Induction; 6-7pm in Library
  • Early Release: May 15th
  • Senior meeting in PHS gym: May 15th
  • Golden Bulldogs: May 16th
The Student News Site of Pasco High School

Wasco

Wasco

Wasco

The Seattle Seahawks are Going to the Super Bowl in 2024!

The Seahawks are going to the Super Bowl, in 2024! Field Gulls

According to www.bleachernation.com, the Seahawks have a 2.8% chance of winning the 2024 Super Bowl, but according to the people I   interviewed, the Seahawks are going to win it all in 2024. In addition, the articles I obtained show that the current team is stronger team is stronger than past year’s teams.  

1. Geno Smith is Legit. According to a super fan named Steve Cruzen he states, “Geno Smith has been waiting his whole career as an NFL quarterback to show his talents and to prove he was a legitimate quarterback. His time is running out. John Schneider and Pete Carool have surrounded him with the top running backs and an all-star set of wide receivers. It is his time now.” Seattle Seahawks: Geno Smith is not surprised by his outstanding season | MarcaMarca.com
  2. Two Consecutive Years of A+ Draft Classes.  In an article on ESPN Mel Kiper rated the Seahawks draft class an A+ with the following quote, “Well, if I were doing a regrade, it would have to be an A+, right? The Seahawks struck gold with cornerback Tariq Woolen and found solid rookie starters in offensive tackles Charles Cross and Abraham Lucas and running back Kenneth Walker. (Mel Kiper, SBNATION, ESPN 2022).” In 2023 the Seahawks continued their excellent drafting adding the following players: cornerback Devon Witherspoon, wide receiver Jaxon Smith Njigba, running back Zach Charbonnet, and center Olusegun Oluwatimi. Just like 2022 the draft score for the Seahawks was A+ (2023 NFL Draft Grades & Rankings: Rookie Class Impact, All 32 Teams, Sharp Football Staff August 4, 2023.)x
  3. Return of Bobby Wagner and Jamal Adams. I spoke to super fan Jay Colgan who has watched the Seahawks since they became a team, and he stated,” The return of Bobby Wagner and Jamal Adams who are both all-pro defensive Legends will make this defense unstoppable, just like thelegion of boom.” Jay Colgan
  4. Pete Carrol, coach of the Seattle Seahawks is a legend. 

Pete Carrol’s winning record is 161-112-1 in the regular season and 11-11 post season. Pete Carrol’s college winning record is 97-19 and Pete Carrol’s national championship record is an 87.2 winning percentage. According to super fan, Steve Cruzen, he states, “Pete Carrol is going to win the Super Bowl because he knows how to win. You can’t predict the Super Bowl because of injuries and the outcome of the season. But, right now, the Seahawk’s defense is on fire because of the picks that they got from the trade of Russel Wilson. General manager John Schneider is a genius. Both him and Pete Carrol drafted players that will be better than the “Legion of Boom.”

With my evidence I think the Seattle Seahawks will win the Super Bowl with a tough fight against some great teams such as the 49ers, Kansas City Chiefs, and the Green Bay Packers.