• May 31- Auto Show
  • May 30- Senior Awards Night
  • May 29- Bulldog House Opening
  • May 29- Bilingual Math Night
  • May 24- Last Senior Meeting
  • May 14th: National Honor Society Induction; 6-7pm in Library

Winter clothing essentials⋆☃︎✧˖°❅️༘⋆

Since the cold winter weather is approaching, we need to  stay warm! Winter fashion can either be a hit or miss, but luckily for you I will share (not gatekeep) my favorite winter essentials/basics! These can also be gifted for Christmas for the girls.

First Layers : 

• Pamela Long Sleeve Scoop Neck Top ( From ‘Garage’)

100085007_6YT_1920x2880.jpg

I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE THIS TOP 

I have it myself and it is so easy to style because of how simple and cute this top is. The quality is also amazing and it feels so smooth on my skin. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a basic tops to layer and style. They also have a variety of sizes for all the beautiful body types 🙂

• AE Long-Sleeve Sweetheart-Neckline Bodysuit ( From ‘Aerie’)

3375_9470_106_of.webp

• This top is in my closet as well!! I have not had the chance to wear it but I am so excited to create and style cute outfits with this long sleeve. My favorite thing about this top is the neckline because it’s sooo flattering and cute, I don’t see many tops with this neckline so it makes it kinda disctinctive. It is a warm fabric so it is very comfortable to wear which is always a plus. This also isn’t the only cute top they have at aerie for the winter so I would definitely recommend checking Aerie out for winter essentials. 

Second Layers :

• Erica New York Sweater (From ‘brandy Melville’

MJB033-Z087SZ08T01700_0_750x.jpg.webp

This is by far my favorite crewneck. I can not explain how many times I wear this crewneck everywhere, whether I’m at home, school, hanging out with freinds, etc. I bought this at Pacsun from the brandy section and I knew I immediately had to buy it due to the fact that it literally HAD POCKETS. I’m sorry but have you ever seen a crewneck with POCKETS??? I don’t think you have, the picture above isn’t the exact one but it is the only picture I could find :(( I am sure you can find it on the app but believe me when I say that this oversized crewneck look is definitely a winter essential because of how comfy and easy it is to style it. Crewnecks in general are very essential for the winter so any would also work!

• Oversized Half Zip Sweater (From ‘Hollister’)

KIC_350-3215-0016-145_model2.jpg.avif

• It was sooo hard to choose between all the clothing pieces Hollister has to offer because it is quite literally my favorite store, I am not being dramatic by saying that half my closet is in fact Hollister, anyways I did end up choosing  this cozy and oversized half zip sweater which features a collar and ribbed trims made with super soft yarns. I have gotten many compliments on this sweater since I feel like it gives that ‘clean girl look’. I love how the sweater looks and I can come up with so many ways to style this sweater.

Third Layers:

Hooded Puffer Jacket (From ‘H&M’)

hmgoepprod.jpg

• I would say any puffer jacket could work but this specific jacket has been in my shopping cart because it’s so cute. It definitely keeps you warm with it’s short, loose-fit, padded jacket in quilted, woven fabric. The hood is made with elasticized drawstring and cord stoppers. Zipper at front, dropped shoulders, and welt front pockets. Covered elastic at cuffs and hem. Lined. Honestly, any puffer jackets out there would be a good winter essential because of how easy it is to style it. 🙂

Oversized Full-Zip Sherpa Pullover for Women (From ‘Old Navy’)

cn53854081.jpg.webp

• I have heard so many good things about this sweater. It looks so cozy and warm I will definitely be purchasing this zip up during Black Friday! It is a spread collar with elasticized cuffs. I would definitely recommend thinking about purchasing this zip up for the holidays!!