Breaking News
  • PHS Mental Health Week: April 29-May 3
  • Prom at Moore Mansion: May 11th; 7-11pm
  • Early Release: May 15th
  • April 23rd and 30th - State Testing (10th and 11th Grade ONLY)
  • Senior Cap and Gown Pick-up: May 7th & 8th (After school)
  • FINAL DAY TO TURN IN PROM GUEST FORMS: FRIDAY MAY 3RD
  • Senior meeting in PHS gym: May 15th
  • Golden Bulldogs: May 16th
  • May 6th-10th - SPIRIT WEEK
  • May 1st - NHS (Blood drive in library)
The Student News Site of Pasco High School

Wasco

Wasco

Wasco

“Senior backpacks”

%E2%80%9CSenior+backpacks%E2%80%9D

There is a big trend going around where high school students are wearing little kid backpacks for their last few years of school they have left.

Pasco High School has a good percentage of people who walk around campus with little kid backpacks but it’s not just our school. A lot of people in the world are following this trend. People on Tik Tok are often calling this trend “Senior backpacks”

A lot of people have different opinions about this trend, some people think it’s dumb and some others think it’s a cute idea. A friend of mine stated, “I think it’s a way to show their inner child before leaving to the real world.” I personally think it’s a cute idea… I see people wearing Pokémon backpacks as well as Paw Patrol, Dora the Explorer, Sesame Street, Spider-Man and more.

My backpack that I had for awhile recently broke and was left with only one strap as well as a broken zipper so I decided to go to the store and get a dinosaur backpack because I liked the idea of it and everything that I need for school is able to fit so why would I pass on it? This is about my third week with this new backpack and honestly it’s so much comfier then the one I had before.

Most of the people I know that do have a little kids backpack also say the same thing and have nothing bad to say about them. If you have a uncomfortable boring backpack then I recommend throwing it out and getting a little kids backpack!